- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth batter.
- Pour these into 6 individual kulfi moulds or popsicle molds.
- Freeze until pops are solid, about 6 hours.
Remove From Molds:
- Just before serving, fill a jug or tall bowl with warm tap water. Hold the handle of the mold and dip the other end into the water. This should loosen the popsicle and make it easier to take out
- If you don't have popsicle molds, pour into cups and cover with plastic wrap. Poke a small hole through the plastic with a popsicle stick, dunking it in the liquid.
- You can use an ice cube tray to make mini-popsicles. Cover the tray with plastic wrap and stick a toothpick through it into each cube.
- Here you can use sugar less or more according to your taste level.