Sunflower Pizza || Easy Homemade Sunflower Pizza Recipe
Sunflower Pizza || Easy Homemade Sunflower Pizza
Sunflower Pizza || Easy Homemade Sunflower Pizza Recipe with video is a very popular snacks made with cheese and chicken filling. It’s a baked crunchy tasted pizza recipe.
- All Purpose Flour(Maida) – 2 cups
- Instant Yeast – 1 teaspoon
- Lukewarm milk – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter – 2-3 tablespoon room temperature
- Egg – 1 room temperature
- For filling;
- Cooked chicken mince – 1 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese Grated – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup chopped
- Green chili – 1 tablespoon chopped
- Onion – 1/2 cup chopped
- Italian seasoning (oregano) – 1 teaspoon
- Pizza sauce/tomato sauce – 5 teaspoon
- In a small bowl take warm milk, add yeast and two teaspoon sugar.
- Mix and cover for five minutes or until it turns into bubble.
- In a big bowl take flour, add remaining sugar, salt and butter, mix well.
- Then add yeast mixture and make a dough.
- Knead the dough for 5-7 minutes or until a soft rubbery dough.
- Cover and keep aside for two hours or until it turns into double.
- In a bowl mix all filling ingredients and keep aside. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degree c or preheat a big pan on the gas stove.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts. Take one part and roll it into thin ruti/crepe. Make two ruti or crepe.
- Take pizza baking tray. Grease with some oil or butter. Place one crepe/ruti on the tray. The put the filling at he edges of the ruti. then put filling on the middle of the ruti.
- Cover with another ruti. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Take a small bowl and place it on the middle of the pizza filling. Press it and seal with a fork at the edges of the bowl.
- Cut the pizza into sunflower shape. Brush egg and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and enjoy with sauce.