Sweet & Sour Prawn
- for marination:
- Prawn/Chingri mach - 500 gm peeled
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
- black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- soy sauce - 1 tsp
- lemon juice - 1 tsp
- for deep fry:
- egg - 1
- corn flour - 2 tablespoon
- oil - for deep fry
- for cook:
- Capsicum green,yellow - 1 cup cubed
- Carrot - 1/2 cup sliced
- onion - 1 cup cubed
- oil - 2 tablespoon
- salt - as needed
- sugar - 1/2 tsp
- soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- chicken stock cube/ chicken stock - 1 piece/1 cup
- tomato sauce - 2 tablespoon
- vinegar - 2 tsp
- cornflour - 2 tsp
- water - 1/4 cup
- spring onions
- Wash and peel the prawn well. marinate the prawn with salt,sugar, paper, soy sauce, lemon juice . Keep aside.
- mix prawn with egg and corn flour. deep fry untill brown. keep aside.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. add onion, carrot, capsicum keep stirrimg.
- Then add prawn , cook until slightly soft.
- Next add salt, paper, sugar, say sauce, chicken cube,tomato sauce Cook for 2-3 minutes. add vinegar. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Finally add cornflour-water mixture, keep stirring and cook on high heat until thick. add spring onions.
- Immediately turn off flame and remove from heat. Serve warm with fried rice.
- You can use any kind of vegetable.
- Adjust salt and pepper according to your taste level. You can use orange food color or red chili powder.
- Here you can also add pineapple chunks or juices.