- Beef - 500 gm boneless cubed
- Fresh ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Tok doi(plain yogurt)/Curd - 2 tablespoon thick
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander paste - 1/2 teaspooon
- Peanut paste - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1/2 teasppoon
- Salt - to taste
- Jaiphal, Javetry(nutmeg, mace) powder or paste - 1/4 teaspoon
- Fresh Garam masla powder- cinnamon, cardamon, cloves, bay leaf - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Crispy Fried onion(Beresta) - 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Tomato ketchup - 1 tablespoon
- Mustard oil - 1/4 cup
- Poatao - 2 large cubed
- Tomato - 2 large sliced
- Onion - 2 large sliced
- Carrot - 1 sliced
- Salt - as needed
- Mix all beef ingredients in a bowl and marinate for one hour.
- Mix salt with potato and fry a little with one tablespoon oil. Keep aside.
- Mix salt with tomato, carrot and onion Keep aside.
- Take a baking dish or medium deep sauce pan. Grease with some oil.
- Place half of the beef evenly over the saucepan or tray.
- Then place onion, potato, carrot and tomato.
- Next place the remaining beef evenly on the layer of vegetables.
- Finally, place the remaining potatoes, onions and tomatoes on top of the second layer of beef.
- Spread extra oil over the beef and vegetable.
- Cover with a aluminium foil. Bake on 200 degree c for 50 minutes in preheated oven. Bake until soft and all water dries up.
- Or cover and cook on low heat for 60 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Once all water dries up remove from oven and serve.
Step by Step Picture: