Tandoori Chicken On Gas Stove Restaurant’s Recipe ll Whole Tandoori Chicken
chicken 1200 gram
ginger paste 1 tbs
garlic paste 1 tbs
red chili powder 1 tsp
pepper powder 1/2 tsp
garam masala powder 1 & 1/2 tsp
tomato sauce 2 tbs
soy sauce 2 tbs
bbq sauce 1 tbs
salt 1 tbs
sugar 1 tsp
lemon juice 1 tbs
red food color 1 tsp
oil 1/3 cup
ghee 1 tbs
- clean and cut the whole chicken.
- mix all spices , sauce, salt, sugar, food color and lemon juice.
- mix with chicken and marinate 2-4 hours.
- heat oil and ghee. add chicken and fry 5 minutes on high heat.
- then cover and cook 30 minutes on low heat.
- serve hot with gravy, cocktail sauce.