Thai Chicken Noodles
Thai Chicken Noodles detailed photo and video recipe. Basically it’s a popular Indo-Chinese street food Recipe served as a appetizer or snacks.
There is some difference between normal noodles recipe and thai chicken noodles recipe. The main difference between those two is the style preparation.
Step by Step Picture:
- Thai stick noodles - 1 packet
- Butter - 2 tablespoon
- Ginger - 1 teaspoon chopped
- Garlic - 1 tablespoon chopped
- Boneless chicken - 1 cup chopped
- Chopped onion - 1 cup
- Carrot julienne cut - 1/2 cup
- Capsicum julienne cut - 1/2 cup
- Tomato julienne cut - 1/2 cup
- Cabbage julienne cut - 1/2 cup
- Green onion/spring onion julienne cut - 1/2 cup
- Green Chilies - 4 pieces
- Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chicken stock cube - 1 piece
- Egg - 1 large
- Fish Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Soy Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Peanut Roasted - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon Slice - 1
- Bring lots of water to boil. Once it boils add in noodles in it and cook as per package directions.
- Drain water and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a fry pan, fry garlic and ginger until light brown. Then fry chicken until change it's color.
- Add chopped onion and fry until soft. Then add vegetables , green chilies and cook until soft.
- Then add red chili powder and black pepper powder. Fry one minute.
- Now add chicken stock cube and fry 1 minute. Do not over cook as the vegetable will lose their crunchiness.
- Then add egg and scrambled well. Then mix with vegetables.
- Add cooked noodles and fry for one minute.
- Mix fish sauce, soy sauce, peanut and sugar. Mix well.
- Do not over mix noodles as it will break.
- Finally mix lemon juice and mix well.