Tres Leches Cake – Super Moist Delight
- in a bowl sieve flour, baking powder, salt . keep aside.
- in another bowl beat egg whites, sugar and lemon juice until soft pick form. keep aside.
- in another bowl beat egg yolk and sugar until light and pale in color. add water mix well.
- then add flour mixture and mix gently. then fold in the egg whites and mix gently.
- transfer the batter in 8 x 8 inch baking tray. pre-heat ur oven 160 degree c and bake the cake for 25 minutes.
- remove from oven and let it to cool. gently turn the cake out onto a serving platter.
- combined filling mixture and stirring thoroughly.
- poke the cake all over with a fork. pour the milk mixture over the cake slowly .
- cover the cake and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- decorate with whipped cream or fresh fruit. serve chilled.