Vanilla Airy Crispy Cookies l Vanilla Chocolate Chips Cookies
- dissolve baking powder, salt & vanilla essence.
- add butter and sugar. whisk or beat until light and pale in color.
- mix the flour gently. add chocolate chips and continue mixing until the dough comes together gently.
- take the piece of dough about the size of 1 tsp cookies scoop. roll the pieces into balls.
- space them on the prepared baking sheets leaving 1 & 1/2 inch between them.
- bake the cookies for 25 minutes on 150 degree c.
- remove the cookies from oven and let it to cool for crispy.