Vegetable Egg Noodles
- Noodles - 200 gm
- Egg - 2
- Onion - 1/4 cup chopped
- Carrot - 1/2 cup
- Potato - 1/4 cup
- Capsicum - 1 cup
- Garlic - 1 tablespoon chopped
- Ginger - 1 teaspoon chopped
- Soy sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Oyster sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Flakes - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil/Butter - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- In a pot pour the water and bring to boil. Add the noodles with 1 tablespoon oil and salt. Boil until tender. Strain and keep aside.
- Whisk egg with a pinch of salt and make omelet. Cut the omelet into juliano. Cut the all vegetables and onion into julianno. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil or butter add ginger - garlic and fry them. Add onion and vegetables. Mix it well and saute for 1 minute.T hen add soy sauce, oyster sauce, tomato sauce and salt. Mix them well. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add boiled noodles ,chili flakes, black pepper and gently mix the noodles with vegetables.
- Place the chopped omelet and mix them until well mix.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot and immediately. Serve with extra sauce. Enjoy!
Step by Step Picture: