Vegetable Lemon Soup
- Vegetable Stock (see note 1.) - 4 cups
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Onion - 1 number finely chopped
- Garlic - 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- Carrot - 1/2 medium chopped
- Baby Corn - 4 tablespoon
- Broccoli - 1/4 cup cubed
- Green Chilies - 4 numbers cut into thinly julianno
- Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Almond - 4 tablespoon chopped
- Soy Sauce - 4 teaspoon
- Fish sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Gest - 1 teaspoon grated
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 1/2 tablespoon
- Cornflour - 2 -3 tablespoon
- Jorda color/orange food color - as needed
Note 1. Vegetable Stock:(Vegetable 2 cup chopped, green chilies 2 numbers, ginger 2 teaspoon chopped , garlic 1 teaspoon chopped, salt, bay leaves, white pepper powder 1 teaspoon and water 8 cups. Mix water and all ingredients in a sauce pan. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer to about 4 cups. Then strain through a strainer. Use immediately)
For making soup:
- Heat oil in a pan , add onion, garlic and stir- fry for 1 min.
- Add the baby corn, carrot, green chilies , broccoli, salt and red chili powder. Fry for 1 min.
- Add vegetable stock and stir continuously until boiled. Add fish sauce and say sauce.
- Mix cornflour with 1/4 cup water and mix with soup. Keep stirring until no lumps.
- Add food color and mix well.
- Finally, add almond and stir continuously. Add grated lemon gest and lemon juice.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.