Vegetable Noddles Ball
Vegetable noddles ball simple, easy, quick and delicious serve as a snakes. It is made using whole noddles and a lots of wholesome vegetables. It serve as a snakes with a cup of tea.
- Noddles - 2 cups boiled
- Boneless chicken - 1 cup boiled and shredded
- Carrot - 1 cup finely chopped
- Long bean - 1 cup finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup chopped
- Onion - 1/2 cup chopped
- Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- White pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- All purpose flour - 2 tablespoon+1 tablespoon
- Egg - 2 numbers
- Breadcrumbs - 1 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Oil for deep fry
- In a bowl mix all chopped vegetables, noddles, shredded chicken, onion, soy sauce, 2 tablespoon flour and salt.
- Then make balls with the noddles mixture.
- In another bowl whisk egg, salt,pepper and 1 tablespoon flour to make a batter. Whisk until no lumps.
- Dip each ball in the egg batter and roll the ball in the bread crumbs and set aside.
- Take one ball pour into egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan on a medium heat.
- Fry a few cutlets at a time until they are golden brown.
- Repeat this until all the cutlets are done
- After done, place chicken on a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Step by Step Picture: