- Mix dry ingredients-flour, yeast, sugar, powdered milk, oil and salt.
- Mix with your hand or with a stand mixture.
- Then gently pour lukewarm water and then knead till smooth.
- Keep the dough in a lightly greased bowl. Let the dough rise for one hour or until doubled.
- You need 8'' x 4''pan. Spray both inside of the pan with oil.
- Now knead the dough another 4-5 minutes. Gently make 8'' log.Place the log in the pan and press it to make flat.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and let rise till the dough is within 1/2'' of the lip of the pan. Put the cover on.Let the dough for another 15 minutes..
- At that time preheat your oven at 170 C. Bake the bread for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Turn the pan on its side and remove from the pan.
- Transfer to a cooling rack, cover the bread with a cloth and let the bread to cool.