- By: Zurana Masud
- | 0 Comment
- | On: February 13 2021
- flour/all Purpose Flour/Maida - 1 & 1/2 cup (180 gram)
- sugar - 1/2 cup (100 gram)
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- powder milk - 1/3 cup
- baking powder - 1 & 1/2 tsp
- melted butter - 1/3 cup
- coconut milk - 1 cup
- vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- egg whites - 3 (100 gram)
- sugar - 1/4 cup
- in a bowl sieve flour, 1/2 cup sugar, powder milk 1/3 cup, salt and baking powder.
- then add coconut milk, melted butter and vanilla essence.
- in another bowl beat egg whites and 1/4 cup sugar until medium stiff peak form.
- fold gently egg whites with flour mixture.
- transfer the batter into 7 inch baking pan.
- bake the cake for 30-35 minutes in a preheated oven at 170 degree c.
- remove the cake from the oven and place on a rack until cool.
- place the cake on a serving plate and spread whipped cream. frost the top and sides of the cake.
- sprinkle fresh or dry coconut over the top of the cake.
- refrigerate the cake until ready to serve.